For those who are new to the building procurement process, this consultation provides an opportunity to explore design options and become familiarised with planning and building regulations, council & authority fees, the process of taking a project from initial briefing through design, documentation and construction of the project.
In addition, Custovic Design will conduct a preliminary investigation of the subject site, identifying any planning development codes and building regulations governing the site. This will be followed by a consultation proceeding along the following line of item agenda:
- Assessment of the site conditions and site constraints.
- Design briefing by the client, to determine the scale of the project.
- Analysis of local authority regulations relating to the site.
- Establish a preliminary construction budget.
- Work through preferred design direction.
Following the consultation, Custovic Design will be able to assess the architectural and building services required to achieve your project outcomes. With the design, regulatory and budgetary considerations in mind, you will be able to factor them into the overall project feasibility.
The Custovic Design Team will listen to your needs and co-operate with you to create a house built to your specifications and budget.
Communication with our clients is the most crucial step in the design process, as it allows us to understand the specific details of what you need and how we can provide it.
The Custovic Drafting department will draw up your plans and render images that can be previewed before your home is built. Using computer-aided drafting, this process will allow you to make any final adjustments before the plans translate into a real, three-dimensional form. On completion of the architectural drawings our in-house Building Surveyors and Builders can take you forward towards your next step and ultimately your dream home or project.
So contact us today for your FREE QUOTE and CONSULTATION!
Proposals for town-planning may include:
- Unit at rear
- Multi-unit developments
- Side-by-side units
- Warehouse design
- Change of Use
- Store Fit outs
Custovic Design offers the following services on completion of Town Planning Drawings:
- Neighbourhood and Site Description
- Design Response
- Floor Plans
- Streetscape Elevations
- Shadow Diagrams
- Schedule of materials, colours and finishes
- Clause 54 or 55 reports
- Landscape Plans
We aim to be the leading provider of Affordable Quality in the Australian building industry.
For over 25 years, Custovic Design has consistently delivered quality developments, on time and on budget. We are able to draw on our extensive experience and offer superior value and a piece of mind to our clients, from initial consultation to final inspection. Our company works hand in hand with our very own building supplier, HSC Plumbing & Hardware, making construction materials easily accessible and affordable. This is why we are one of the most prestigious and price competitive builders available. Ultimately we are a professional and passionate team committed to the needs of our customers.
Sustainability is the act of maintaining the complex relationship between humans and living environments. This relationship is dynamic and continually changing, hence it is essential to consider an environmentally friendly approach when it comes to architectural living.
Custovic Design offers design principles that are ecologically fulfilling through the use of materials, energy and development space. These options include:
- Reducing the need for mechanical heating and cooling (e.g. Solar Heating, Passive Cooling)
- The adequate use of glazing and frames in order to engage in the efficient use of energy.
- Passive ventilation through manual and automated systems to improve the indoor air quality
- Selecting the most suitable and cost-efficient hot water system for your household size.
- The use of energy-efficient lighting
- Water conservation (e.g. rainwater tanks, water-efficient shower heads) These options will improve the water and energy efficiency of a household.
As a result, this will dramatically reduce the costs of living, as well as making the home a healthier and adaptable environment for occupants.
Building a new home, renovating or fixing around the home? We have the supplies for your building requirements. Give us a call or email us to see what we have available for you.
Regular materials available:
- Unitex Render Materials (Western region distributor)
- Render accessories (floats, nails, Styrofoam)
- Insulation (batts, sisalation)
- Door Furniture (Gainsborough Supplier)
- Plumbing Goods (toilets, sinks, basins)